The Eleven 10® RIGID TQ Case® for the C-A-T® Gen 7 is a hard-sided tourniquet case designed to give you easy access to your tourniquet when seconds matter. It can be worn on your duty belt, MOLLE/PALS compatible vest, or in the accessory position on your Safariland® drop leg holster. The RIGID TQ Case® holds your tourniquet securely in place utilizing friction, so there’s no straps, buckles or flaps to deal with. It offers true one-handed gross motor skills deployment of the tourniquet even when your hands are bloody or wet. Just grab the exposed portion of the tourniquet and with a swift pull, it releases.
The injection molded RIGID TQ Case® offers numerous mounting options and ride adjustment. It’s compatible with Blade-Tech, Safariland®, and Tactical Tailor mounting solutions. Many of the mounting solutions can be mounted in the vertical or horizontal positions.
- Keeps your tourniquet close at hand for rapid deployment
- Holds the C-A-T® Tourniquet utilizing friction
- Designed to allow more contact with the tourniquet when deploying
- Injection Molded case to stand up to rugged use
- Drainage hole at the bottom of the case
- Medical identifying PVC cross patch included (Not included with the Slick Front variation)
- Multiple mounting positions to adjust the right height (can be mounted vertically, horizontally, canted or inverted)
- Available mounting options - Belt (Blade-Tech TEK-LOK Belt Attachment fits up to a 2.25" belt), or MOLLE/PALS Attachment (Tactical Tailor Malice Clip)
All of Eleven 10®’s products are designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA.
- Weight - Belt:
- 3.8 oz
- Weight - MOLLE:
- 2.4 oz
- 5" H x 2.5" W x 2.25" D
RIGID TQ CASE: Tek-Lok Belt Mount
How to secure the Eleven 10 Rigid TQ Case to a duty belt using...
RIGID TQ CASE: MOLLE Weaveback Installation
How to install the Eleven 10 MOLLE Weaveback onto your RIGID T...
RIGID TQ CASE: MOLLE Weaveback to MOLLE Webbing
How to secure the RIGID TQ Case to MOLLE Webbing utilizing the...
RIGID TQ CASE: Staging and Loading the C-A-T Tourniquet
We cover two different methods to fold the North American Resc...