The Eleven 10® QD SQUARE Med Pouch is the “releasable” variant of the SQUARE Med pouch series. It can hold a tourniquet and additional medical items in a traditional military “IFAK” style arrangement, and quickly separates from a mounted platform that remains stationary. The pouch is held onto the Platform with Velcro® and a 1" Nylon strap with a quick release buckle. The platform can be mounted utilizing the included Malice Clips to any MOLLE/PALS webbing. The pouch has a cross patch to identify it as “medical” and allows you to carry life-saving equipment on a web style vest. There is a small pocket inside the flap which can hold a pair of exam gloves or other small items. Velcro® flap closure. It can also be used as a general utility pouch.
Also available with medical contents as the Eleven 10® - QD SQUARE Medical Kit
- Holds a tourniquet plus additional medical items
- Quickly separates from a mounted platform that remains stationary
- Pouch is held onto the Platform with Velcro® and a 1" Nylon strap with a quick release buckle
- Medical Identifying PVC Cross Patch included
- Velcro® Closure
- Can be attached to MOLLE/PALS using the included Malice Clips
- Made with 1000D Cordura
All of Eleven 10®’s products are designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA.
- 5.4 oz
- 5" H x 5" W x 2.5" D