The HyFin® Vent Compact Chest Seal Twin Pack provides users with two vented chest seals in a compact packaging for the treatment of penetrating injuries to the chest. Designed with 3-vented channels that allow air to escape the chest cavity during exhalation but prevents airflow from entering through the injury site during inhalation. Each HyFin® Vent Compact Chest Seal is 4.75 in. x 4.75 in. and made with advanced adhesive to provide a superior adhesion in the most adverse conditions, including sweaty or hairy casualties.
Packaged in a rugged, easy-to-open foil pouch, the perforated packaging allows users to open only one dressing at a time as needed. It’s small packaging is ideal for low profile kits as you do not have to fold it to get it to fit in your kit, go-bag, cargo pocket or body armor.
- Patented, new design with 3-channel pressure relief vents
- Two Chest Seals designed for the treatment of both entry/exit or multiple penetrating injuries
- Advanced adhesive technology designed to provide a superior seal in the most adverse conditions, including sweaty or hairy casualties
- Easy-to-grip, large red tab for single step, peel-and-apply application that allows for the burping of the wound if necessary
- Ideal for low profile medical kits
- 1.55 oz
- 3.875" H x 6.6" W x .13" D