Eleven 10 - Kydex SOF®TT WIDE Tourniquet Case Slick Front (Discontinued)
This product has been DISCONTINUED. View the current RIGID TQ Cases.
This small Kydex law enforcement / military tourniquet case can hold a SOF®TT-Wide. It can be mounted to your duty/patrol/pistol belt either vertically or horizontally, or you can utilize the MOLLE version and mount it to any MOLLE webbing. The case is the same as our regular Kydex SOF®TT-Wide Tourniquet case, but has no cross patch on the front. Hence the "slick front" name. The strength and retention of Kydex allows the tourniquet to be held tightly in place with no straps or covers, but allows swift removal by grabbing and pulling the exposed handle. The case can also be mounted to a Safariland Drop Leg Shroud using the exisiting holes (the case mounts with 2 screws on one side of the case, hardware sold seperate).
Available with or without the SOF-T Wide Tourniquet
- Holds SOF®TT-Wide
- .093 Vacuum Formed Kydex Material
- Duty Belt attachment can be positioned for vertical or horizontal mounting
- Available for Duty Belt (Blade-Tech TekLok Belt Attachment fits up to a 2.25" belt) or Molle Attachment (Tactical Tailor Malice Clip Attachment)
- Can be mounted to a Safariland Drop Leg Shroud (hardware sold seperate)
All of Eleven 10's products are proudly MADE IN THE USA (the Blade-Tech TekLok is imported).
- Available Colors:
- Black, Coyote, Olive Drab