CAB Medical Kit
The Eleven 10® CAB Medical kit is designed to hold the essential tools to manage CAB (Circulation, Airway, and Breathing). Although considered a more robust kit compared to other IFAKs, it can be worn on your duty belt or you can utilize the included Malice Clips to mount it to any MOLLE/PALS webbing. The pouch has a cross patch to identify it as “medical.” The inside is an open compartment and has a quick deployment ribbon that can be loaded under your contents to allow for a quick, easy deployment. It features an insert wallet to organize the kit contents.
- (1) CAB Med Pouch with Insert Wallet
- (2) CLEER Medical Trauma Dressing 4"
- (1) QuikClot Combat Gauze LE
- (1) Phokus Research Frog Gauze
- (2) North American Rescue BearClaw Exam Gloves - Pair, Size L
- (2) Phokus Research Group/Eleven 10 Frog Tape
- (1) North American Rescue Hyfin Vent Compact Chest Seal, Twin Pack
- (1) Cyalume Blue 6" Chemlight
- (1) NPA 28Fr
- (1) North American Rescue Combat Casualty Card
- (1) 5.5" Trauma Shears
All of Eleven 10®’s products are designed, manufactured and assembled in the USA.
- 16.4 oz
- 4.25" H x 6.5" W x 2" D
- Available Colors:
- Black, Coyote, Ranger Green, and Multicam®